About the Law
This law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria provides for measures for the prevention, prohibition and combating of acts of Terrorism, and the financing of terrorism in Nigeria.
- Prohibition of acts of terrorism
- Prohibition of terrorist organisations
- Prohibition of support or harbouring of terrorists
- Prohibition against hindering investigation about terrorist activity
- Seizure ad tracking of terrorist funds and property
- International information sharing, extradition and mutual assistance of terrorist issues
You can read the full provisions of the law here – Terrorism Prevention Act 2011
Thank you for reading this post, if you have found it useful please share with your network using one of the share buttons below. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you have found this information helpful. Please note that this information is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. No lawyer-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. This answer is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified lawyer. If you require legal advice, please consult with a qualified lawyer. If you would like to find out more about a consultation, you may click on the button below.