Answered Closed

How to Lodge compliance letter of unlawful search by the police and where should the letter be submitted

Best Answer


Thank you for contacting us.

To make a complaint, please send it to the Complaint Response Unit of the Nigerian Police Force. Their contact details are below. (We advise you send it by email, it is easier and quicker):

Address – First Floor, Force Headquarter, Louis Edet House, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, Abuja.
Email – [email protected]

Please ensure you get confirmation of receipt of your complaint, if not follow up with them via their dedicated contact channels:

Phone calls: 0805 700 0001 | 0805 700 0002
SMS and WhatsApp: 0805 700 0003
Twitter: @PoliceNG_PCRRU

Thank you

Showing 1 result
error: Content is protected !!