Answered Closed

I have been trying unsuccessfully for months to access my pension but my PFA is giving me stories. What can I do ?

Best Answer

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your Pension Fund Administrator. We suggest that you make a complaint at the appropriate channel which is the National Pension Commission, you may contact them here –

We wish you all the best.

We hope you have found this information helpful. Please note that this information is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. No lawyer-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. It is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified lawyer. If you require legal advice, please consult with a qualified lawyer. If you need assistance in contacting a lawyer, you may contact us at and we would be glad to match you with a lawyer who meets your requirements.

If you have enjoyed using our platform, please consider leaving a review here –

NB – You may also subscribe to our newsletter to get legal updates and articles in your inbox weekly –

Showing 1 result