Answered Closed

Good day,

I also married for over 5years with.

My spouse has single trust in me constitute public disgrace to me my fighting and disrespectful in so many cases.

I have decided that I can no longer continue with this marriage.

What do you advise.

Best Answer


Thank you for contacting us.

If you have decided that you do not want to continue with the marriage. Then we suggest that you read this article which explains the steps to follow to get a divorce in Nigeria –

Thank you

Showing 1 result
error: Content is protected !!