Answered Closed

Hi, I have been married for over 2 years with a child . My in laws hate me and it has in turn made my husband to Assault , beat and punish me unjustly . As it stands , I want to quit  the marriage because it’s a treat to my physical  and mental well being. How do i start the process

Best Answer


Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear about your experience with domestic violence. Please note that you can contact the following organisations for assistance for emotional and physical abuse


Also, we advise that you contact this organisation: FIDA on +234 708 849 6115, they will be able to provide free legal services to you based on the issue of domestic violence.

These organisations are better equipped to deal with issues like this and we suggest that you reach out to them.

We wish you all the best.

Showing 1 result
error: Content is protected !!