Answered Closed
  • Firstly, I need more information on ADR.. The price and how effective it is and also, My wife was impregnated by another man. Twas a mistake which she regretted everyday. I’d like to go into details but tis a long story. Would have aborted it but we couldn’t get through with it Cebause the child is Innocent, So the guy responsible for it want to take full responsibility for it… Can ADR help in Joint custody without going to court? Cebause she’s gonna give birth next month. So how do we go about it? Cebause she doesn’t want to lose that baby to the man and am in total support of it. Things we do for love… So how will it work concerning breastfeeding of the infant? Does she have live with the man or what? Am Confused on this Cebause if the child is a year now, there won’t be problem with that since by that time the baby can feed on baby food and can freely go to his guy place and maybe spend a week and come back to us too to do the same till shes old enough to decide, but before that time, how will it work concerning the breastfeeding? Who does she have to stay with? Me or the other man?… Thanks so much.. Kindly waiting for your reply
Best Answer


Thank you for contacting us.

For questions around ADR, we suggest you should contact the Lagos Multidoor Courthouse here –

Regarding your second question, this forum is not the proper one to get advice on the rights of the unborn child and how custody will work. The mother of the child needs to take proper legal advice. Generally custody is not an issue that can be settled conclusively without the involvement of the courts, because even where the people involved agree, they can always change their mind later and if there is no court involvement/order, there is nothing that stops them from changing their mind. Involving the courts means that whatever agreements and arrangements made are binding. We therefore urge you to seek proper legal advice.

We hope you have found this information helpful. Please note that this information is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. No lawyer-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. It is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified lawyer. If you require legal advice, please consult with a qualified lawyer.

Showing 1 result
error: Content is protected !!