Answered Closed

Good day,

I have been married for 4 years. 3 months ago, my husband left the house for greener pastures, he has not come back and has stopped all communication with me.

I would like to know if I can file for a divorce.

Best Answer


Thank you for contacting us.

There is a path which people may use for divorce which is when a spouse deserts them for 1 year, this is not possible where the desertion is for 3 months.

It is possible that you might have other ways to get a divorce based on your personal circumstances, but this can only come out if you speak to a lawyer, we therefore suggest that you consider scheduling a professional or premium consultation here –

Thank you

We hope you have found this information helpful. Please note that this information is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. No lawyer-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. It is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified lawyer.

Showing 1 result
error: Content is protected !!