If you have a complaint about the conduct or activities of a LASTMA official during the exercise of his/her functions, these are the steps you are to follow:
- Take note of the LASTMA official’s name, it is written boldly on their uniform
- Note down the date, time and place of commission of the issue you are complaining about
- Write a covering letter detailing the nature of your complaint and what transpired
- If you have witnesses to the act complained about, have the witness write a statement as well
- Put all your contact information (and those of the witness if any) on the correspondence
- Include any additional information like pictures, videos, or documents to buttress your complaint.
- Send it to LASTMA Command Center, through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver in person or by post at – Public Relation Unit, LSTC Building, Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Ilupeju, Lagos.
- Ensure you get confirmation of receipt of your complaint
- If you do not get a response or you receive an unsatisfactory response, you may refer the issue to the Public Complaints Commission by following the process laid out here.
Thank you for reading this post, if you have found it useful please share with your network using one of the share buttons below. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at email@example.com
We hope you have found this information helpful. Please note that this information is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. No lawyer-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. This answer is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified lawyer. If you require legal advice, please consult with a qualified lawyer. If you would like to speak to a Lawyer, you may request a consultation below.